Thursday, January 7, 2010

Mini update to cure my restlessness....

I feel a little restless today - like I want to do MORE.

So much happened this morning that I missed breakfast and I'm on my way to missing lunch.  I have to make something, my beautiful kitchen is going to waste.

I am steps away from having my Etsy account activated so that I can sell my jewellery online.  I'm shaking with anticipation!!  I just want it to happen now!!  I hope all goes well and all my application hoo-haa goes through without a hitch.  My website is looking ultra lame... I haven't updated it in ages.  I need some new photos, so LADIES I'm turning to you to be my models... Time to sort through the stuff I have made and get my but in gear to get my SPRING collection organized.

Our three days of tech are starting tonight for Angels in America.  I'm a little disappointed that the second part of the show was canceled.  I started reading the script, doesn't look too hard for ques or set changes... I just wish I really knew where the heck this theatre was in the Distillery....  Cat will guide me.  Crap... if I think about it, I have to leave the house in about 2 1/2 hours... goddamn... where did my day go?

Today is Flu's bday - we are having a costume party at his place, I hope Cat and I will actually make it.  Thank goodness we live ultra close to each other now.

MMmmmmmmm okay, I think this is enough of being still in front of my computer - time to go run around and get things DONE!

1 comment:

Chantibear said...

http://www.workinculture.ca/apps/index.cfm?fuseaction=job.showDetails&jobid=43029&dsp_page=8&termid=


job ad on Work in Culture... for jewellery and beading instructors...?