So yeah... dreams do come true if you stick to your guns...
AND WE DID!
Cat really stood up for us. I'm not really sure what happened - it's all a blur - and to be honest... it's better that way anyway. Emotions and personal feelings aside - it's a shame... but heck, I don't like being treated like that (that = being taken advantage of). It is a feeling that I am all too familiar with and I've learned my lesson.
BASICALLY - Jonah "fired" us... but I really wouldn't say that he did that. He kept us at the end of his rope, begging us to come back, he'd pay any price we asked for... so when we let our guard down he snipped the end of the rope and let us fall... What a liar. But whatever, I'm not the one with self-esteem issues or control problems. If anything is a goddamned BLESSING!! I don't have to work for anus-holes anymore.
Oh and by the by - YOU CAN'T FIRE VOLUNTEERS!! You can only ask them to go away - AND WE DID - WITH PLEASURE.
But on the rougher side of things... I'm sitting here whirling with confusion. I think Drew tried to break up with me. My heart is wrecking havoc on the rest of my body. I need to sleep on it. I don't want it to be over. But I did vow that if it were meant to be... well then, it's time to move on. It's just so hard - I don't want to let go just yet. I want to give it another shot. I want to prove that I am a good person and I'm am right for you. I know it's been hard, but I'm letting go (ever so slowly) of the old me, the bad habits, the self pity, the inner hate.... I'm learning how to be real again. I just hope that you'll hang in there with me, you've seen me through the worst of it. So all I can think is up from here.
Drew and I have planned to talk it through - really hash it out - on Saturday.
*Fingers Crossed*
~SLaw
Friday, January 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment