uuuuuuuuuuuuuhg.... all day, that's all I did.
I feel really shriveled from expelling all that waste via my mouth. I had to ask Cat to open my ginger ale and the pickle jar and anything else I wanted to try to eat tonight. But LAST NIGHT was a blast.
Last night Amy came over for a girls' night in getting intoxicated, watching porn on Gordo's computer and making "Bath Soup". You know, soup that looks so good you want to fill an entire bath tub full of it and climb in with the veggies. But I'm never letting Amy and Cat peer pressure me into drinking that much on an empty stomach, OR letting them pour my drinks - HAHA, but it was soooo necessary. I had so much fun. I haven't laughed and smiled like that in a while. What a good time... until, that is, I started puking.
I almost broke down and called Drew though. In a moment of weakness when I was crying on the bathroom floor I wanted to hear his voice tell me it was going to be okay... I even dialed the number and hung up before the first ring. So I just imagined his voice, and his sweet words and it calmed me down. I got up off the floor and went and lay in my bed only to puke in the garbage can beside my bed. Over 12 hours of vomiting... that can't be healthy.
I have class tomorrow and Angels in America opens that evening. I hope I feel decent enough to drag my ass out of bed and onto transit. I think I'll take the Keele bus again.
Well, I guess that's all...
Until next time,
SLaw
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awwww man, I am so sorry babygirl. I promise promise you can make your own drinks from now on, but I'm sooooo happy you had a wicked time:)
I'm so proud :D
also.. the word verification for this is "TisPoo"
hehehe...
Post a Comment