Monday, September 21, 2009

BUMP

Drew's making breakfast right now, I'm typing on his new computer. Its sexy, its sleek but the keyboard is really small and I keep making mistakes.

Yesterday we went to island with Keyel and Stormchaser. It was great to get away from the city to indulge what we normally can't out in the open public, like smoking, red wine and nude swimming.

My head hurts, like not figuratively but physically. I have a large bump on my fore head. What was a normal hangover on Saturday morning turned into a potential concussion. I must have blacked out and cracked my head on the bathroom tiles only to wake up screaming and spewing blood from my mouth. Drew dragged me off of the ground, I could feel my eye rolling into the back of my head. I couldn't stand, I couldn't see, I couldn't do anything but roll and moan in pain. Drew put me back to bed while he talked to my parents (I was supposed to meet them at the TMCC at 10am).... I managed to get up to look in the sink which was brimming with thrown up leftover coldcuts that I ate in an attempt to feed my empty drunk stomach. Then I looked in the mirror - a HUGE goose egg... OMG, thank god I have bangs now to cover it up. I'm slowly finding more and more bruises - they're brutal.

Okay chow time... more later.

SLaw

2 comments:

e said...

i wish i could be there helping you instead of here, being mom to people who don't deserve it. love. e

Chantibear said...

gross steph, you are so graphic i love it. Ice it! i hope you feel better lovey