Monday, September 28, 2009

'Sup dummie

What a mess, what a fucking mess this is. I'm trying to be as neutral to the situation as possible but its really hard when I feel like I'm being attacked. I don't go home any more. Its no longer my home, I'm not comfortable there. I'm not sure when I became the "bad guy" but acting like an adult is so difficult when I'm surrounded by childish behaviour. I have no more sympathy for other's mistakes, I need to focus on my life and my life alone. I'm too nice, I get taken advantage of and trampled on - and when I finally stand up for myself I get shit on.

Its a shame friendships will be lost in the end of it all... but I didn't bring it to this level. All I know is that if I'm going to keep my cool and not act rash I have to remove myself from the conflict completely. I'm done arguing, I'm done trying to shine light on it, I'm done, done, DONE. There is nothing left to do but leave... I would like to say that I hope it all works out for them in end, but frankly feeling this hurt and disrespected I just want to see it all fall in their faces, I want to see them fail. But that's not me, I'm diplomatic, I'm fair and I'm kind.

You're just too dumb to see that.

No comments: