So I spent the first part of the morning watching Google videos on their (new) initiatives. I requested for a Google Wave invite... I doubt I'll get one, but I REALLY want one.
I have always loved my gmail account, but I will definitely make way for Wave.
And have you heard about Google Voice? The new neighbours told me about it over pints at the Ab. Unfortunately its only available in the states... but count me in when its available north of the boarder.
And this is for someone as direction disoriented as me:
But these programers are just genius... I still have trouble understanding HTML... and I'm designing a website right now?? Haha, I make myself giggle at the initiatives that I take on, but I make art with my hands, not a keyboard and mouse.... so its proven a little difficult.
I really wish that I could remain technologically independent (considering any cell phone or electronic has a life span of 6 months to a year in my hands - how does this happen all the time?) but then again, there are so many amazing things happening to make people's lives "easier". What did we do before all of these gadgets and do-dads? I remember always having a payphone calling card in my wallet so that I could call people when I was out and about. I didn't have a cell phone or the internet in my house until near the end of OAC - and now I can't seem to live without it. Well, I'm sure that I could live without it just fine - but being so disconnected from the rest of the world.... mmm, I'll give in on that one.
<3 SLaw
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment