Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Photographic evidence that I'm too involved here:

Hahahaha, check this out... so I just took a message for someone in our office from someone in The Office of the President. I was in the middle of something else so I didn't remember who called... so I decided to look her up on the directory. The extension she gave me was not listed (smart - no one in that office wants to be harrassed on the phone). So then I decided to check the website to see if their homepage had any clue to who it was - nope, but on the home page I found this picture!! Hahaha, I barely recall this photo even being taken.... good to see that I'm considered a 'model student' for the univeristy so much so the be posed next to the President himself! I wish someone told me to take the glasses off of my head...

And the funny thing, I didn't get to keep the tshirt!

Edit @ 3:00pm: This was taken on the same day - hah!


And check out this link... I have the first photo on my wall... (and facebook now that I think of it!!)

No comments: