Friday, October 2, 2009

When did it all start going down hill?

I used to be very confident. My self-esteem was at an ultimate high. I loved everything I was doing, I loved where I lived, I love the people I lived with, I loved my friends and the people around me. Why do I think it has all turned to shit? Everything is the same, nothing has moved... why the change of heart?

I need to stop kidding myself... I still have all those things. Its definitely easier said than done. I read a blog entry of mine from about a month ago (SHOCKING I KNOW... I read something I wrote) and I was so much happier than I am now.

I've made a promise to myself (Yeah... I did that yesterday too, but we all know how that went - I BROKE IT). I promise that I will go to my house tonight, I promise to pay my rent and bills, I promise to pack a bag for warm clothing and get some appropriate shoes, I promise to go to the Vanilla Fortress house warming party, and I promise I will have lot of fun. I'm gonna look good, I'm gonna to feel good, and I'm gonna hug all of my friends.

I'm also going to photography my earrings and share them with you. Tell me what you think.

I found something that made me laugh while sitting here by myself in Drew's apartment. This guy cracks me up and makes me realize that what I'm worrying about and why I feel so down is just so insignificant. I have a lingering smile as I write this. I literally watched as many as I could before realizing that I have some other things to attend to - LIKE GETTING MY LIFE BACK TOGETHER...

Here are some of my favourites:





Enjoy: LiveLavaLive

Cheers,
SLaw the BLaw

No comments: