Monday, October 26, 2009

Just checkin' in, so you know I'm alive... I'm not dead - yet.

Its been a while... not that NOTHING has been happening... just didn't figure the same complaints were interesting enough to post. October is almost at an end... I failed my goals for this month. I have been completely distracted. I did not find a storage place, I did not pack anything, I did not stretch once in the morning, I barely ate breakfast twice a week... terrible. I'm trying to let myself know I'm disappointed that I didn't even try to resurrect the second half of the month... but it doesn't really phase me at all... I'm more disappointed about that than not completing the goals. I have however been getting other things accomplished. Like homework for one. I'm really on the ball this time around. Maybe a little last minute getting things printed off, but completed none the less. I also still have not missed a class (*yay*small applause*).

Speaking of class, my prof canceled our last Tuesday class and were told to meet at the Grange in the AGO on Wednesday night for a guided tour. It was AMAZING... I want to share my experience, but its really a "had to be there" kind of thing. But if you do go see it - be sure to contact me so we can gush over how fantastic it was... I have no one to talk about it with, and if I did share it here - well, I'd be an asshole and it would be ruined for all.

I have made a to do list for today... I got about half way through and now I'm not motivated to do anything more than just lie in bed ('cause Drew and I HAVE ONE AT THE APARTMENT NOW!!) and enjoy the sunshine and the crisp blue sky.

I want to bead more, but I'm hoping that will be my prize today if I get all my "chores" done. I finished my order for Woods & Woods - its sooo nice to have income again. But I'm not sure how steady its going to be... my never-ending search for employment continues. I wish I wasn't so picky about where I work - or I'd dive into anything at this point. At least I have first and last for when I move. Which looks more like a December 1st rather than next weekend.... its a little disappointing but totally realistic and I've accepted it. That just means November is going to be focused on packing. BLAH... I hate moving - even though I want to more than anything in the world right now. Living in such close quarters with Drew has its finer moments, but we're beginning to cramp each other's need for space. Which is another reason I don't want to leave the apartment today. I have space to myself... I could run around naked if I wanted to. *sigh* and it will be short lived too because Keyel will be home soon.

Anyway, I have to go to the bank so that I can do the rest of the laundry.... perhaps get some food for the apartment too. I'm worried I don't earn my keep here.

Well, I'm behind on my plan for today if I want to feel accomplished and see Armourtime's play tonight... I think doors open at 8pm and starts at half-past, and I know that's a good 5 hours away... but knowing me and my pace... I'll just be annoyed that I'm rushed and end up being late. As per usual.

2 comments:

Chantibear said...

congratulations at not missing a class at all this year! I failed in that already... ugh. but I'm trying to be good... It really is hermit season. i will be home all day tommorrow afternoon/evening if you want to come by!
i'm glad you're still alive.. i've missed you <3

e said...

don't feel bad about not reaching all of your goals for october. i haven't either, to be honest. i wish i could be there to take the guided tour with you!! and i wish i could be there to help you move - but i am there in spirit. love you lady!