No matter where I go, what I do, I feel taken advantage of. Today I lashed out. I'm mad and I'm upset. I don't feel appreciated and I feel hurt that people think that they can just treat me like this. Is this what society is like, even my friends? Is everyone an asshole? Or am I just delusional... am I the only idiot that believes in helping others out, in lending my time, in sharing my resources.
I never used to care about money or materialistic things... but as every day goes by, I want to horde it all to myself. I want to make sure I get my fair share. I want to make sure I get my cut. It goes against almost everything I stand for... as I sit here, just thinking about it, I'm just more and more upset.
I'm going to be late for class, I should go...
1 comment:
It sucks but when other people don't contribute their share, then its a necessary instinct to not get ripped off, babe. it doesn't make you a horrible person for consuming your own share, it makes other people horrible for not adding to the rations. when more people take than give, there is no surplus and therefore a sense of unfulfillment. its balls!
Post a Comment