Productivity has been my goal for this week. I'm not sure how well I'm doing on that venture but at least I'm not lazing around. Its reading week. This is the first time the University has implemented a reading week in the fall term. So I have been able to get a head start on my project for my Tuesday class... I still have a lot of work to do, but I really can't to do too much until I get my responses from the questionnaire I sent out at the beginning of the week. I went to the AGO on Wednesday to look for a painting or sculpture that I could do my museum/gallery report on. I rrrrreally want to go back, I was literally there for only 20 minutes. I was in a rush to get back to have dinner with Drew, and in the process had my keys and metropass stolen/lost. I'm so frustrated - its not even half way through the month. I spent every last dime I had on jewelry supplies for my upcoming order for Drew's parents' store. I have no way to transport myself across the city... I can't shell out any more money on transit passes because I have to save up for first and last for Gord's and my new place (and we haven't found a decent place yet....). What a fuckin' bummer. No keys either... I'll figure it out. Right now I'm trying to forget about it and move on. Saying my keys got stolen is a much easier pill to swallow than just being plain irresponsible and losing them (Frak - they were right in my pocket at St. Patrick Station and NOT when I got to Bloor.... guh).
ANYWAY - I've been shooting my jewelry today and uploading them to a blog and website I made specifically for "S Jewelry". I am ultra stoked to bring this site to fruition. Here's the link:
Website: http://sites.google.com/site/essjewelry/
Blog: http://sjewelry.blogspot.com/
ANYWAY - I've been shooting my jewelry today and uploading them to a blog and website I made specifically for "S Jewelry". I am ultra stoked to bring this site to fruition. Here's the link:
Website: http://sites.google.com/site/essjewelry/
Blog: http://sjewelry.blogspot.com/

Cheers,
SLaw
No comments:
Post a Comment