I'm in a much better mood than before. I talked to E and Drew online while I tried to navigate through what my new goals for this month should be.
I pulled my party wristband off today... it was beginning to slip after I got out of the shower. I know I could have managed to save it, but I didn't want to risk losing it somewhere (since I have such a bad habit of losing EVERYTHING). I was kind of sad doing it... so much so that I put it back on and pressed down on the adhesive to ensure that it was secure... but as I did it, standing there fresh from a shower, it didn't feel right. I am clearly holding onto things... perhaps just for nostalgia's sake. I hurts to think of how things were, so happy. And to think of things now, I'm miserable. Its a terrible cycle, a nasty revolution. So I pulled it off and put it out of sight in a drawer in Drew's room.
I keep saying I want to upload my notes here... I haven't gotten around to it. My brain likes to take over and make me do other things, like MOPE and stare out of windows. But my classes, haha, they are so relative to what I'm thinking about day-in and day-out. I have a project that involves exploring a personal space - documenting it in an inter-medial way. I'm very excited for it. I just hope I can pull it off in less than 20 days - 'cause that's when its DUE!!
Anyway:
OCTOBER GOALS - in no particular order:
-finish (or start rather) Dr. Nick's paintings
-buy epoxy resin and molds
-put $100 in new savings account (doesn't have to be all at once)
-find an affordable and accessible storage unit
-make 10 more sets of earrings and 1 full set (necklace, earrings, bracelet)
-eat breakfast every morning
-bring packed boxes/furniture to the storage unit every weekend
-start every morning with stretches
-create a catalog of images for new art piece
-make a blog to display jewelry available for sale
FIngers crossed I make it this time. I was four earring pairs, two watercolour paintings, and two movies away from completing all ten goals.
~SLaw
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment