Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Imma Get PUMPED!

.... and I really want to stick to this... it seems easy enough.  I just have to find a way to stay motivated.  I tried to get Drew to hop on board with me but he already pooped out, we were supposed to start MONDAY.  He wanted to smoke and eat nothing all day instead.  And yeah, like I get it, he knows how his body "works".... but then again I'm also sick of hearing him say that he feels like crap, and that all he has eaten is crap,and I'm so tired I just want to sleep and blah-blah-blah-crap...  I don't want to have to continually nag him to take care of himself like a healthy adult would, but he has kind of asked me to help him stay on track.  I clearly have to find another method of getting through to him... OR it should just be his own responsibility.

Anyway - Armour told me about this site (twohundredsitups.com) and there are links to two hundred squats and one hundred push-ups.  All obtainable within six weeks if you stay to the schedule of 30 minutes a week divided into 10 minute work-outs over three days.  I mean - what else do I do all day?  And I'm finally back at a controllable weight and my clothes fit better now.  I think I'll try doing all three simultaneously... So I think I'll do the inital tests by this weekend and then start on Monday - WOO!

Pump it up!

~SLaw

1 comment:

Chantibear said...

armour and B want me to do it too... I'm just worried my asthma will kick my butt too badly.

I'm also kind of silently simmering about it because i wish B was doing situps to friggen quit smoking... no dice lol