Monday, February 8, 2010

Roe-Bot-Tic

*phew* what a day... I really haven't done too much in a physical sense.  In fact, I've barely moved all day.  I almost missed dinner.  But I was so involved, so immersed in what I was doing.  I was on fire... I just couldn't stop.  I'm talking about filling in all the missing information to my website and updating my website so that they flow nicely between the two.  There is still a lot to to, but heck... there is only so much I can do before I go buggy-eyed.   But I feel that I'm on a good path.  I even updated the blog for it.

Anyway, last night was a shit-show.  I'm glad I went out.  I've been cooped up in this house and Drew's place and funeral homes for far too long.  It was nice to just dance like a complete idiot and totally let it rrrrrip!  I made an ass of myself I'm sure, but I guess that is what happens when you let the inmates loose from the insane asylum!  There was also some definite roommate bonding - that made me happy.  We are just getting along fine - this cute lil' _ORTRESS sub-family....  And some fake-sleeping was involved, but I won't divulge anymore because it will only get me into trouble (heh heh - shhhhhhhhhhhh...).

We finally made it to Starving Artist today - HOLY HELL - so goddamned delicious.  I want to bathe in hollandaise sauce for forever.  It was really what my body needed after a binge like that.  I can't believe I pounded back that many beers.  Actually - I can, and that's gross.  Only because half of it ended up on my clothes - awesome.  Guess who's doing laundry tomorrow...

Well, if I'm going to be productive at all - I should stray away from this monitor - it has consumed too many hours of my life today already. 

Goodnight phwends.
SLaw

1 comment:

e said...

OK
a) SO glad you finally made it to starving artist- best waffles ever!!! and so cute
b) so glad to read you are feeling better and on an upswing
c) I LOVE YOU!!!GHAGAGAHgagahgahag i hope you can come visit in like 2 weeks. Nate said we could take over the bar (its basically the Ab of Concordia) and get tanked for cheap