woooooooooooooooooooooo!!
I like these guys already. I had a super fantastic nap and missed a phone call from my potential employer. She wants to have a one-on-one interview now with me on Friday, so this is superb. Now I have to come up with another super fantastic outfit - gaaaah. Haha, as if that is the least of my worries. I can't believe how ultra easy it is to get to this location - barely 10 stops away (7 in fact, I just checked).
I'm actually really excited. I just called my parents, Drew and texted Cat. I can't believe I've been sooo unemployed for so LONG - holy crap. It will be nice to finally afford things again.
This is just another small step onto taking my life to new heights. I also can't believe I was such a mess only 6 months ago.
Oh and my half birthday was just afterValentine's day - I'm almost 26. Not sure how I feel about that. Better now knowing that I may be employed in the very near future.
Fingers crossed!
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment