Sunday, August 23, 2009

Party Yesterday:

So yep, that was insane!! Last night was insane, that is the only word I can think of using to describe it right now. Well other than unbelievable, because I can't believe it happened.

I'm nursing a hangover, but not the kind where my head hurts and I'm throwing up and I've got the shakes and I'm achy as hell... I'm having a fun hangover - just had TOO much fun.... if there were ever such a thing. The amount of randoms that showed up (aka. moneymakers) worried me but the police had a nice way of helping us handle it. My ex-roommate ("Shera") and her DJ boyfriend ("Aitch") dealt with the downstairs, glass may or may not have been broken to show brute force - hah, that makes me smile, one of these days Shera is just going to nail someone in the face - while the rest of the boys ushered all the other assholes out the front door. I couldn't help but patronize some of the d-baguettes as they tried to leave the house with cups full of beer. As for my friends who showed up to support our last party and my birthday - I apologize that those turds had to ruin our good time and that you had to leave with them. All three kegs were consumed, so don't think I was being a jerk and holding out on you, you guys just drink too fast. Breakfast the next morning was so worth the 5 hours of slaving in the kitchen the day before.... although if I see maggots in my kitchen sink ever again - imma loose my shit, and probably move out.

Drew, you are amazing... thank you for making my doubtful good time a REALLY good time. Icecream cake for me will never be the same!

Anyway, there is a giant vat of sangria awaiting me and my body is yearning to be horizontal again.

Thanks again everyone for sharing my 25th celebration with me, I wouldn't have had it any other way.

Love,
SLaw

INSERT PICTURES

No comments: