So we are throwing a kegger tomorrow - or I hope we are....
I'm in the middle of a cluster-fuck frantically trying to find a way to get the kegs to the house. I'm confused as to how it got to be this way but I'm trying not to dwell on that now. I have to focus on getting them here. I'm currently waiting for a call from two random dudes in a pick up. The last we talked was almost an hour ago. I had to pool my resources, tried not to get frustrated or panicked. I had to ditch T-man. I was going to accompany him to the hospital to get his hand looked at. The shit storm lead to him punching a hole in our bathroom door. Fisty joked about adding his own hole just for fun - but frankly I don't want to have to pay for the repairs when we move out. I guess I'll have to look into patching it up. It also reminded me of last year when my door decided to lock me out of my room. Our neighbour ("Aitch") found me sobbing destroying the knob with a hammer. Our super came to replace it and strangely two days later the new knob did the same thing. So I angrily purchased a door knob myself and Fisty and I put it together. This way if Karma wanted to fuck me over again I could only be upset at my own poor fix-it-ness. I haven't had door trouble since.
THIS JUST IN:
T-man has a cast up to his elbow... for 6 weeks
Kegs are being delivered by an angel named John in a black pickup to my DOOR!!
I'm in a good mood again....
Next thing to figure out - a working tap...
Gaaaaaaaah - why must my birthday bring so much stress and aggravation to my life. I must be doing something to deserve it... am I really that horrible? You know what, forget it, I don't want to know the answer.
Anyway, Imma get so drunk tomorrow I won't know up from down, I hope I puke on myself. CLASSIC. I also hope you'll come and share the moment with me. Its gonna be the last party like this - ever.
SLaw
Friday, August 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment