I'm listening to "Paris" by Friendly Fires on repeat right now. I got up early with Drew. He made the house french toast, and bought us syrup so that we could have breakfast in the yard today. It was so ridiculously perfect out. Just enough sunshine to keep us warm in the morning shade. The pavement was cold though - it froze my toes a little. Then Richard, Cat and I got ready for our days. I was supposed to go with them to Bulk Barn because I want to make "Easter Bark" to hand out this weekend, but it was cutting it too close to work time. I should get going soon, but I think I will change my outfit for something lighter... it is getting hot out and I have a feeling I'll be up in men's a lot.
Anyway, Drew has been incredibly sweet of late. We had a very frustrating few days, but we talked it through, very emotionally, but we talked none-the-less. Things are fine, I think we are just scared of how much we care about each other and had a little freak out. I honestly don't know what I'd do without him right now. All my lingering thoughts go back to him and when I'm going to see him next. I cling to the thought of him, I hold onto it as long and hard as I can.
I really wish I didn't have to work so much this weekend, but really I should be thrilled at the hours I have been receiving. I still have a considerable amount of homework to do before I'm officially OFFICIALLY done university. This group project is driving me nuts and I just wish it would go away. One of our group members is getting a free ride on his grade and it's not fair.... but I just don't have the time to whine about it - just move on.
I'm itching to do something else than be tied down by York. I'm soooooooooo over it. Town Shoes still gives me so much free time to do whatever else, I'm thrilled actually.
EDIT - I just looked at my schedule and realized I was looking at LAST WEEK's schedule... I only have to work at 3pm... OMG - I'm such a dunce. I'm going to go perfect my outfit.
BUT that's what I'm also lamenting about. I can't wait to have York out of the way so that I can start organizing myself... I'll actually have time to commit to cleaning my room and sorting through all the stuff that I have and start getting rid of it all... And then I can live in a clutter free room because my school books won't be all over the floor and my desks and upstairs and Drew's place.... I can start focusing all of my income on my livelihood instead of unnecessary course kits and other school supplies that I'll only ever use ONCE... I can start getting to all those other tasks I have started, like painting and the garden and ESPECIALLY my beading. Soon, so very soon I'll be able to move on in my life and feel accomplished.
York - You are HOLDING ME BACK!
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment