Saturday, November 28, 2009

Agreement

We've come to an agreement.

It was a long tiresome night and morning. I held my ground and told him how hurt I was. Not just from him ditching me but in general. I waited for what I needed most - an apology. It took over two hours to get it out of him, but I got it. I lay down next to him and told him we have to find a new way of being together. He agreed. We decided that after the move we are going to break it off. And then start from scratch. I made a promise to not go over to his apartment for two months (considering I have slept in his bed for over two months) and if he wants to see and be with me, he has to make the effort and come over to my place (like, common, its so easy to get to). We still have to talk about how we are going to deal with pre-determined outings we RSVP'd to. For instance, his company's Christmas Party and my house's Holiday party (on the same night evidently).

This will be good - I hope. A fresh start, a new beginning. I told him we have to be friends first before we start being a couple again. He didn't like that but said it would be better off that way. We need our space and its hard to face that because we are so desperate for each other, so in love with each other.

But after the move I'm going to start limiting communication, for both of our sakes. It isn't going to be easy, but I just can't break up with him. Not like this. We have to at least legitimately try to get it worked out.

Its already really late in the day. I have a SHIT-TON more packing to do... I should get on my way.

Deeeeeeeeeeeep breath. You can do this.

No comments: