A while has passed since my last post. I have moved, I have had an insane holiday party at the new house, I have lost my IDs, I have found my IDs, I have reached the depths of my debt...
But all in all, I feel pretty good. I'm much calmer, I'm much more clear headed... just trying to make it through this month so that I can look for a job in the new year.
I can't believe Christmas is so close. And this year I believe even less in this ridiculous holiday. I just know the stress of shopping with my mom is coming... at least this time I don't have much to worry about... I don't have any money to spend.
I do however need to think of something to give to Drew... I know we discussed not giving each other anything but "time". Meaning we'd put the money we would have normally spent on a gift for each other in a little getaway some time later in the future. Which would be great because I feel that our time is never properly utilized when we hang out. There are always chores, or something to argue about, or some friend needing a shoulder to cry on... Not that any of that stuff is bad... I just wish we had more time to JUST us. Like okay, he was sick the past few days and didn't go to work, but that really wasn't spending time together, he was just sleeping off his fever. BUTYEAH > I was saying... I want to find something little to tickle his toes and warm the deepest parts of his heart. Something that has more meaning than just saying "I love you" like we do everyday. Nothing materialistic, nothing expensive... just something that speaks volumes about me loving him, and being thankful that he has stayed by my side for this long... aaaaw shit, and now he knows... because he reads this blog.... but I want him to know... because I want him to know how much he means to me :) Despite all the craziness that has been going on between us. I want to have faith that we are going to be okay on the other side regardless how we turn out as a couple.
Okay back to beading....
No comments:
Post a Comment